Jury Jiu Jitsu MMA Affiliate Program
The new era style for martial arts, whether traditional or mixed, that is a dominating style. I, Myles Jury, gathered this style from years of experience from traveling all over the country. JJJ combines certain styles of all martial arts, broken down to three curriculums that flow together; Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling and Striking (with pieces of other martial arts incorporated).
Jury Jiu Jitsu offers to single or multiple areas such as; MMA, Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, and Striking. The JJJ affiliates/students can vary from getting in shape, just being involved for a hobby or learning the tools to compete at the highest level.
Jury Jiu Jitsu is tenacious & elusive, changing levels/pace/angles/movement at all times, setting opponent up to improve position and to finish as quickly as you can.
Very Brief Description
- Being elusive & tenacious at all times
- Technical style using technique before power & speed
- Offensive and/or striking from all angles and areas at all times
- Very high pace, no stalling or stalemate
- Changing angles and movement, trying to never repeat
- Progressing to more dominate positions or areas (regardless of standing up or on ground)
- Wrestling to change the pace, getting to certain positions once takedown is complete
- If you end up on your back, submit or immediately sweep to get on top (never on bottom unless submitting)
- On ground, always engaging to more dominate position, striking and/or offensive to set up submission/finish
- If in defensive position, changing the pace by using a JJJ setup for a offensive position
Jury Jiu Jitsu Affiliate program has a ranking system and serves to all styles.
All interested in becoming an Affiliate of Jury Jiu Jitsu, contact: Ryan@EvoAgents.com